With hundreds of scholarships available around the world, finding a scholarship is easier. So how do you get a scholarship?
The Internet is making it easier and easier to find a scholarship. You just need to know the right sites to do your research and apply for the desired scholarship.
How to get a scholarship?
The essential step to obtain a scholarship is obviously to find a scholarship.
Besides, be aware of the websites that help you in your research by offering you the latest scholarships available.
This is why we are going to quote you a few sites of which you can find hundreds of free scholarships.
The Student Grants website is one of the best websites offering hundreds of free university scholarships.
This website offers you an easy search by level, country, specialties, etc.
You will also find the best free university scholarships for your in this site.
The Hof University of Applied Sciences is delighted to broadcast the availability of the Hochschule Hof International Scholarships for foreign students.
Subject to receipt of financial resources from the Bavarian Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts (Bayerische Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft und Kunst).
Hochschule Hof offers biannual or annual study grants to qualified foreign students in need for the 2019/20 and / or 2019/20 summer semesters.
The student grants will provide monetary support to foreign students to cover extra costs related to living and study materials during their studies at the Hochschule Hof. There is no legal title for the scholarship!
- Country: Germany
- Organization: Hof University
- Scholarship name: Hochschule Hof International Scholarships
- Year: 2020-2021
- Level: Undergraduate
- Course Law, Business Administration, IT
- Target Countries: Africans, Americans, Europeans, Maghrebins, Everyone.
- Target group: For all international students.
- Grant amount: € 6,500
- Deadline to Apply: October 20, 2020
Who can apply?
Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Foreign students must be listed as full-time students or double degrees (not possible for exchange students) at the Hochschule Hof for the semester concerned (summer semester 2019 or winter semester 2019/20).
- International students must be exempt from tuition fees (expect a service fee).
- International students must be academic (results of previous exams) and have a personal qualification. Foreign students enrolled in Bachelor programs must have reached a minimum of 90 ECTS to be eligible. Please attach proof.
- International students in need. Hochschule Hof may at any time request proof of the information provided.
Students receiving additional public funding (e.g. BAföG, DAAD, Erasmus, any type of government grant) for the same period cannot be taken into account and are exempt from this grant!
How to Apply?
Please apply via their website.